Photo by Adam Shemper
the photographer for rights
- forums for questions, variations, and new approach discussions
- theoretical foundations of the Work That Reconnects
- the spiral of experiential exercises with guidelines
- community-driven and flexible development
- an application to be listed as a facilitator
Facilitators: If you are new to the facilitator networking system, please be sure to fill out and submit a new application. When it is approved, a one-time payment of $25 will be requested to help fund website management, which up till now has been provided as a gift. You will then gain access to:
- up-to-date listings of facilitators and mentors in the Work
- separate discussion forums just for facilitators
- ability to post calendar items for events, workshops, trainings
This website represents a major step in the Work That Reconnects. I am excited beyond words that it has come into being, and am deeply grateful to the team that has been working on it, which includes Molly Brown, Barbara Ford, Kari Stettler, Anne Symens Bucher, and Lydia Harutoonian as well as our web designer and webmaster, Werner Brandt.
We invite you to register for the WTR site, by going to http://workthatreconnects.org and selecting New Registration beneath the login window. You will receive a confirmation email with a temporary password. Once you login, you can update your profile (set your password, add demographic info, photo) and will be able to access the community forum from the home page.
With Blessings and Happy New Year to You All,